This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company in the US? If so, Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is hiring a PACKAGING OPERATOR responsible for monitoring process equipment and should be competent with basic troubleshooting techniques in order to react with a sense of urgency to any unforeseen process events. The PACKAGING OPERATOR will be cross trained in multiple areas and will be qualified to complete tasks in the various areas of packaging, sanitation, quality and maintenance areas.
The PACKAGING OPERATOR will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with the others as well as the Packaging Lead to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and within standard operating procedures.
As a PACKAGING OPERATOR, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, email, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Perform quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Complete and maintain written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintain sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, workstations, etc.
- Report safety and/or equipment issues to leadership.
The PACKAGING OPERATOR position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Ability to manage well under pressure while staying true to the company values.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability for decisions.
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it accordingly.
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best practices with others.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated experience using computers and software skills such as MS office.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position within the state of Arizona.
Pay $18.00 to $20.00/hour
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack® and MXD brands for the western United States.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family!
Your application has been successfully submitted.