This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starr Hill is seeking a highly motivated and hard-working packaging tech to join our team at the Crozet production facility. Starr Hill is committed to developing team members in all facets of packaging and maintaining a strong team focus in a fast-paced work environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Bottling Line operations
- Keg Line operations
- Can Line operations
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Adheres to safety rules and guidelines
- Maintains high level of packaging quality
- Performs daily start-up and clean-up procedures
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Works with packaging team to fulfill daily packaging goals
- Works with maintenance team to assist with problems and troubleshooting
- Other Duties as needed
- Involves frequent walking, lifting and carrying objects up to 35lbs throughout shift
- Strong work ethic
- Works well in a team environment
- Positive Attitude
- Maintains clean work environment
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds repeatedly
- Experience on a forklift
- Warehouse experience
- Focus on industrial cleanliness
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and is eligible for additional benefits including company sponsored healthcare plan with dental and vision, paid time off, 401k with company matching, paid holidays and, of course, free beer! Starr Hill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.