This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our ideal candidates will be cooperative and collaborative, energetic and upbeat, self-motivated and disciplined. He/she will be responsible for optimizing guest experience, assessing and meeting patrons’ needs, while working as part of a large, cohesive team.
Passion for (and a little bit of knowledge of) local craft beer is always a plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be timely and dependable.
- Absorb and communicate detailed information around a frequently-changing beer & food menu.
- Actively anticipate guests’ needs and address issues in a proactive, appropriate manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Perform transactions accurately and efficiently via Toast POS.
- Perform opening/closing tasks and sidework duties as a self-starter.
- Recognize and potentially address, with the assistance of management, intoxicated, disruptive, or threatening patrons.
- Consistently meet all best practice standards set in employee handbook and during training.
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.