This job is no longer accepting applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be timely and dependable.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation and health regulations and restaurant requirements.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely.
- Ensure that the opening shift completes startup of kitchen line and designated prep work according to restaurant procedures.
- Complete opening and closing duties:
- Set up work station with required mis en place, tools, equipment, and supplies according to standards.
- Inspect the cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Check production schedule and pars with each station or every cook.
- Establish priority items for the day.
- Inform the Executive Chef or Sous Chef of any supplies that need to be requisitioned for the days tasks.
- Transport supplies from the storeroom and stock in designated areas.
- Fabricate meat, fish and fowl for menu items when needed.
- Inspect cleanliness and organization of the line and work stations; rectify deficiencies.
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides, according to department standards.
- Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by the health department and restaurant requirements.
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Maintain high uniform and personal appearance standards.
- Assist in preserving a safe and secure work environment.
- Consistently meet all best practice standards set in employee handbook and during training.
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.