This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Wholesale Driver is responsible for delivering Burial products while traveling daily throughout the state of North Carolina. This candidate is responsible for customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. They should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct customer.
To succeed in this role, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying customers.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from customers
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Represent Burial in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Position is 100% travel daily within the state of NC
- Job requires occasional overnight stays paid for by the company
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Merchandising/driver experience is a plus
- Beer knowledge is a plus
- Restaurant/hospitality experience is a plus
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Alignment with Burial mission and vision
- Exercises critical thinking skills in every situation constantly seeking opportunities for improvement
- Relentlessly pursues ways to make Burial better
- FT, Non-Exempt, Hourly
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401k + company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
Qualified/interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Wholesale Driver Application”. Initial applications are requested by Friday, October 1, 2021. The position will remain open until filled thereafter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.