This job is no longer accepting applications.
Atlas Brew Works, the District’s first solar powered production brewery, is hiring an experienced Brewer! We are seeking a self-motivated candidate with professional experience in a production brewery or brewpub setting. The position’s responsibilities range from wort production to cellaring to keg cleaning & general sanitation. The position will report to and work closely with the Head Brewer to coordinate daily tasks for production staff and offers competitive compensation, benefits, and excellent growth potential with a quickly growing brewery.
Duties will include:
- Brewhouse Operations/Wort Production
- Tank CIP
- Tank Transfers
- Keg Cleaning/Racking
- Canning General
- High School diploma
- Professional brewing experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to manipulate 165 lbs.
- Must be able to legally work in the USA
- Formal brewing education (preferred)
- Experience using oak and making sour/wild beer (preferred)
- Lab experience (preferred)
Please send a cover letter expressing your interest in Atlas and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.