CX Taproom Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for experienced front of house candidates to help lead our new taproom at Cambridge Crossing, anticipated to open at the end of the year. Selected applicants will begin their training at our original Broadway taproom before transitioning to our new location.
The Background: We’re looking for experienced front of house candidates to help lead our new taproom at Cambridge Crossing, anticipated to open at the end of the year. Selected applicants will begin their training at our original Broadway taproom before transitioning to our new location, working alongside our owners, and playing a key role in staffing management and establishing service standards behind the bar. This is an exciting and dynamic period of growth for Lamplighter! Ideal candidates will be willing to help out wherever needed and must be comfortable adapting to the fast-paced and flexible nature of a start-up environment. As founding team members of Cambridge Crossing, the Taproom Leads have tremendous opportunity to become senior staff and work closely with management.
The Position: The Lamplighter Lead Bartender is the person in charge during a given shift. They are responsible for all bartender and barback duties (pouring and serving beer and non-alcoholic beverages, interacting with customers, taking orders, serving snacks, and maintaining an organized and clean taproom), and Lead Bartenders are also responsible for managing all taproom staff during a shift (bartenders, barbacks, retail counter lead, and door person) and upholding a tidy, professional, and friendly taproom environment. Lead Bartenders should have an extensive knowledge of general beer and brewing, and a complete understanding of Lamplighter’s history, operations, policies, and procedures.
What We Teach You: Candidates will receive barback, retail counter, and bartender training at Lamplighter’s original Broadway location. New staff are also be trained to manage crowd capacity and interact with intoxicated customers. All employees are also provided with a working knowledge of general beer and brewing, and a complete understanding of Lamplighter’s history, operations, policies, and procedures.
For more information and an idea of day-to-day responsibilities, please review the attached job description.
- Excellent work ethic, ability to work in a team, and communication skills
- Excellent organization habits
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 1 year of relevant service industry work (e.g. bartending, restaurant management, serving, etc.). Not sure if your experience is relevant? Apply anyway!
No background check required.
- Starting Wage: $9/hr + tips. Wage expected to increase based on experience and continued training.
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Start Date: November. Full-Time, must be available nights and weekends
- Benefits: Health & dental insurance offered for all full-time employees
- Application Instructions: Please send a resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you’re applying!
Your application has been successfully submitted.