Shipping & Receiving Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for various duties within the shipping/receiving department. They also provide back-up for all warehouse positions, and assist the packaging department, when necessary.
- Load and unload trucks in shipping/receiving
- Provide back-up for all warehouse positions, including recycling, loaders, palletizers and material handling
- Provide assistance to packaging department, if necessary
Applications will not be accepted if the following requirements are not met:
- Must have experience with the proper loading and unloading of trucks in a timely and safe manner
- Experience with data entry or related computer skills are mandatory
- Employee must have ability to show a consistent and attention to detail work history.
- Must have forklift license and ability to handle all necessary paper work for all functions stated above.
- Must have a good attendance history not to exceed a 2nd violation.
- Must be able to work toward a daily shipping/receiving standard and be willing and able to suggest and adapt to changes in this area that will increase quality and output and lower costs.
- Incoming inspections of trailers and materials will require getting on and off forklift multiple times and may require stacking and unstacking pallets.
- Must be willing stay until the job is completed.
- 1 to 25 lbs.
- 25 to 50 lbs.
- More than 50 lbs.
Excellent Benefits Package Included!
Your application has been successfully submitted.