Field Sales Support Chains - Los Angeles
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stone Brewing is the ninth largest craft brewery in the United States. We brew badass beers on both coasts at our breweries in Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and create amazing experiences at our bistro and taproom locations. We also operate one of the nation’s largest craft-centric beverage distributors, Stone Distributing Company, serving our home region in Southern California. We’ve enjoyed an incredible 25 years of following our passion, and we are in search of people who are also passionate about pursuing their craft to join Team Stone.
A Field Sales Support - Chains team member is responsible for maintaining, executing and organizing all accounts on their route. Building relationships in order to increase visibility of all SDC brands and ensure that the tools are there for reps to actively grow all accounts. Overall, execution of OOS, OOC and POS is a primary job duty for each FSS.
Only applicants who reside or would be willing to relocate to the Whittier and South Gate areas will be considered. No relocation assistance will be provided.
*Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Gathers detailed notes on what’s needed for the shelves/displays
- Ensures displays are well-maintained by organizing front-facing cans, bottles and bombers on shelf to billboard brands
- Checking Schematic to ensure ALL products are represented on shelves
- Rotates products as shelves are filled by ensuring the freshest beer is in the backroom, then to display, then to cold box
- Repacks excess inventory into smaller formats to ensure sell-through
- Moves bigger quantities of short coded products from a slow-moving account to an account that could sell it faster.
- Restrictions: Product must be moved 3 weeks before it codes out, it must be case for case and dollar for dollar
- Organizes and condenses backroom section in order to make it efficient for drivers to deliver.
- Clearly mark mixed cases and OOC on ALL packages
- Swaps individual and OOC through rep’s sample account and marks all full cases of OOC for attention
- Scans ALL store for OOC, especially on the shelf
- Seeks POS opportunities and additional displays throughout store, and ensures all current displays include POS to catch consumer’s attention
- Target Cooler-Tops and other POS opportunities
- Ensures price tags are on all items
- Communicates with store decision-makers and recaps with Sales Reps
- Ensure no needs are missed
- Recap Reps on any needed info before and after stop
- Friday & Saturdays - If needed, order for blown accounts and communicate order to rep
Experience and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Travel Requirements: Regular travel required to Stone accounts in assigned area for sales calls, events, etc. Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and reliable transportation.
Stone Brewing Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible Team Members
- Personal Beer Benefits and Team Member Discounts
- Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness and Career Development
Stone Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, various ability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Stone Brewing hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.?
Stone Brewing seeks to build a culturally diverse staff where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with various abilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.