Bartender (Retail Faubourg)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Have you ever wanted to work for a nationally renowned craft brewery? We’re hiring for passionate people who can ensure every visitor to our brewery in New Orleans East receives world-class customer service.
We're ideally looking for candidates who are masters of all things craft beer!
- Greet, host, and serve customers with exceptional hospitality and customer service
- Be able to give recommendations, explanations, and descriptors of a large portfolio of craft beer
- Pour a draft beer with proper technique and etiquette
- Accurately enter and manage orders, receive payment, and make proper change
- Perform opening and closing duties as per our standard service procedure including maintaining taproom cleanliness before, during and after service
- Sell Faubourg merchandise
- Act as a face of the company with professionalism and respect for all
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- At least 2-3 years prior experience in a front-of-house, guest facing role where you can demonstrate you’ve delivered exceptional guest service
- Be a strong ambassador for our brand
- Bartending/serving experience preferable and knowledge of craft beer
- Strong people skills; ability to interact and communicate with all kinds of people
- Successful completion of Louisiana ServSafe Alcohol exam
- You must have a passion for all-things-beer. We will offer extensive training at hire. However, our ideal candidate will be interested in developing a strong skillset and understanding of beer and the craft beverage industry
- Ability to work flexible hours and days
- Be professional and a reliable team player
- Be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
To apply, please take the following steps:
1. Write a brief cover note as to the reason why you want to work for us, why you’re the right candidate for the role, and also note your availability/schedule
2. Attach your resume
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Faubourg Brewing Company. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The Faubourg Brewing Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. Faubourg will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. Faubourg is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.