Delivery Driver & Warehouse Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
30 hours across 3-4 days per week
Flexible and additional hours may be available
You will be a key member of the team fulfilling deliveries to our key accounts across the Central Belt. This will require you checking the orders on the delivery days, loading the van and delivering the orders to each account accordingly. You will be delivering beer to some of our key accounts so you will be representing the brand and become a recognisable face and character of Overtone Brewing.
Delivery days tend to be Glasgow on Wednesdays and Edinburgh on Thursdays. Some weeks are busier than others so hours will be made up with assisting in the brewery with day to day jobs. This will include packaging and filling kegs, building pallets for large orders, moving stock around the brewery and general cleaning and maintenance.
- Applicants must have a full clean driving license and be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes. Forklift Certificate preferred but not essential
- Highly organised and ability to manage time efficiently and work independently
- A team player with an outgoing personality – we’re a small close team across all departments and want someone who fits right in
- The role is physically demanding and you'll be required to carry 35kg and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Loves craft beer, you'll be chatting to our key accounts every day who love to chat beer, so do we!
- Real Living Wage
- Fresh beer to take home every week
- Joining a small team at an exciting time of growth for the business
To apply for the position please send an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.