Front of House Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fall has arrived and it's time to hang out and have some beers inside at our Brewpub! Revolution Brewing is hiring a Front of House Manager for our award-winning Brewpub to join our team! As a FOH Manager, you’re responsible for managing the floor, supervising our FOH Crew, and processing end of shift reports such as daily logs and credit card transactions in our accounting system.
While managing the floor, you will communicate heavily with our BOH Managers, address service issues, and ensure that opening/closing duties are completed. Your love of craft beer, excellent customer service, and desire to teach our staff more about the hospitality industry will shine through your actions. You’ll be actively moving around the restaurant the entire shift, only in the office for end of shift transactions with the staff and your managerial responsibilities.
This is a full-time, salaried role with benefits such as insurances and 3 weeks PTO, with a consistent schedule of 5 shifts each week (Wed-Mon currently as we're closed Tuesdays) that trades open/closes every 2 weeks with our current hours. We encourage work-life balance (you shouldn't work more than 40-45 hours a week), and like to think we have fun on the floor with our Crew and guests, alike. If you want to learn more, apply and we look forward to speaking with you!
Why You’re Qualified
- 2 years of experience with direct responsibility for floor management, kitchen supervision, inventory and scheduling, with at least 5 years of restaurant experience.
- BASSET, Food Allergen Training, and Food Sanitation Manager Certificates.
- Proficiency in Toast POS Systems and Google Suite are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process.
- Ability to trade off opening and closing shifts, with night and weekend availability required.
- Must be able to lift or maneuver 50-60 lbs kegs and cases of beers.
If you found this on a third party site and aren’t redirected to our career site with a link that starts with "revbrew.clearcompany.com/careers/…", we suggest going straight to revbrew.com/employment and applying there. Any “submit your resume for instant application” links don't come through to us, so be careful sharing your info!
Your application has been successfully submitted.