This job is no longer accepting applications.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Event & Concert Admin will coordinate all relevant details of private events and loft reservations at the Eccentric Café, distribute marketing materials for events and concerts and create and maintain performance details for the Eccentric Café box office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery
• Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make Bell’s a better company. Operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee
• Works to create terms and schedule events in the back room and loft at the Eccentric Café
• Responsible for communications and day-of requirements for all private events
• Determines and outlines customer needs and negotiates billing terms
• Responsible for internal and external communications across all necessary Bell’s departments and prospective or existing customers as needed:
o Provides proposals
o Schedules and performs venue walk-throughs
o Handles all deposits
o Provides information for in-house catering, beverages, and rentals
o Communicates responsibilities to venue lead for planning and preparation of events
o Coordinates equipment orders with facilities team
• Responsible for responding to perspective client inquiries via phone and e-mail
• Files contracts and maintains best practices for records retention
• Creates ticketing links for all Bell’s Eccentric Café Concerts
• Provides agents, promoters, and band representatives with automated ticket counts
• Prints and distributes concert and public event posters
• Additional duties may be assigned as necessary
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Flexible work schedule: off hour availability required
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• POS system
• Computer and Microsoft Office Suite
• General Office Equipment
• Projector, Blu-ray/DVD player
• Cash register
• Etix Ticketing System
• Tripleseat Event System
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to change quickly
• Food and beverage knowledge
• Strong organizational & planning skills
• Ability to analyze and translate data preferred
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• 1-3 years’ prior experience with event coordination
• Prior experience with contract negotiation
• Minimum of HS Diploma or GED required
• Must be 18 years of age or older
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb
• Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally life and/or move up to 55 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, controls, or tools
• Vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The work environment is usually that of a bar/restaurant
Bell’s Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. At Bell’s Brewery we believe diversity and eccentricities make us a better company. Across every department and at every level, Bell’s Brewery is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because it's who we are. We value and recognize the inherit self-worth and dignity of every employee and strive to uphold a work environment that allows every employee to thrive as their full selves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.