This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lone Pine Brewing is seeking an experienced, motivated CELLARPERSON to join our team. Come join a thriving brewery and enjoy a rewarding, fast paced work environment! We are excited to find individuals with excellent attention to detail, meticulous record keeping skills, and a team-first mentality to oversee all aspects of beer production from grain to brite tank. If you have the following qualifications and ability to fulfill the following duties listed, we would like the opportunity to review your resume.
CELLARPERSON APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Proof of legal age for alcohol consumption in the State of Maine.
- Legal authorization to be employed in the State of Maine.
- Long-term commitment to the craft beer industry.
- Passion, creativity, technical/mechanical savvy, and commitment to quality and innovation.
- The ability to work efficiently and follow instructions.
- Knowledge of safety best practices specific to the brewery environment and a commitment to workplace safety.
- Stellar communication skills
- Sound judgment and the ability to think critically and adapt to change
- The ability to adapt to unexpected challenges and shifting priorities
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as independently. The ability to effectively self manage
- Minimum two years of production brewing / cellar experience
- Knowledge of best brewing practices. Formal brewing education is preferred (but not required)
- Flexible schedule – Production schedules are continually adapting to adhere to COVID-19 precautions
- A passion for quality beer
- Attention to detail
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THE CELLARPERSON POSITION INCLUDE:
- Constant cleaning and sanitization.
- Yeast management, dry hopping / adjunct additions, centrifugation (Alfa Laval Brew 80), carbonation, CIP, cleaning and sanitization, sanitary beer transfer.
- Documentation: Accurate documentation of all brewing and cellar practices. Strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Safety: Maintain a clean, safe work environment. Safe use chemicals, adherence to Lone Pine’s safety protocols, and proper use of PPE.
- Communication: Clear and timely communication with all co-workers and supervisors.
- Operation of work vehicles, fork lifts, and scissor lifts. Will train.
- Adherence to COVID-19 related safety regulations when required by the Maine CDC. These include wearing a mask, physically distancing from coworkers and contractors, and may require schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 55lbs of general materials to shoulder-height
This is a full-time, salaried position starting ASAP. Lone Pine offers competitive salary and benefits based on experience and aptitude. Benefits include access to group health, dental, and disability insurance benefits, paid vacation, and paid volunteer hours. Relocation packages possible for the right candidate. This position will require weekend and evening work. Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, professional references, and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.