Packaging Assistant - B. Nektar
B. Nektar is currently seeking a hard working, self-motivated person, with a positive attitude to join our team. If you enjoy fast paced, technical working environments with a focus on quality and efficiency, you might be a perfect fit.
The main focus areas of this position are:
- Kegging Days
- Setup for kegging. Sanitize parts/tools.
- Label and fill kegs. Secure them for storage.
- Record work done.
- Clean up and put away.
- Bottling / Canning Days
- Setup station for the days work.
- packing bottles/cans into boxes/trays
- reloading supplies into the machines
- watch for quality points and take action if necessary to prevent inferior product from going out to customers
- stack cases onto pallets using optimized patterns
- clean-up and put away
- Other Misc. Duties as needed when there’s no packaging going on. Examples:
- cleaning of facility and/or equipment
- basic preventative maintenance of machines
- preparing oak barrels for use in production
- inventory counting
- organizing inventory
- hand-labeling/capsuling small batch bottles
Commercial beer, cider, mead or winemaking work experience is NOT REQUIRED. This is an entry-level job and we WILL TRAIN.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Able to maintain clean and sanitary working environment
- Able to focus on directions given and to learn quickly
- Able to work a long day of repetitive physical labor
- Capable of operating equipment such as pallet jacks, and moving very heavy (2000+ lbs) pallets
- Must be able to lift 4/6 packs of cans or bottles and place them into boxes/trays for long periods of time
- Punctual, organized, tidy
- Basic math skills
In addition to competitive pay, B. Nektar offers an excellent benefits package:
- paid holidays
- vacation time
- sick days
- bereavement leave
- maternity/paternity leave
- medical / dental insurance
- credit towards beverages in the taproom.
Your application has been successfully submitted.