This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact emails, and Snapchat to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Integrate social media and communication campaigns with the company’s website.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Marketing Agency teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Taproom and Sales departments to stay updated on new products, programs and events
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
About Narragansett Beer
Born in 1890, Narragansett is the 30th largest craft brewer among 8,000+ in the U.S. and the largest in southern New England. We are opening a new Providence waterfront brewery and taproom this spring to further innovate new beer styles and create an engaging experience for our fans. Narragansett has been an active member of the community since its return in 2005 and engages with a quarter of a million fans on a regular basis across various social channels.
Narragansett Beer is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants MUST be 21 or older to apply. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
*Please note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.