Off-Premise Sales Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Originally founded as Dixie Brewery in New Orleans in 1907, for the better part of the 20th century Faubourg Brewing has been a quintessential part New Orleans culture and history. Operating from a state-of-art production 100-bbl Huppmann brewhouse, Dixie is reinforcing its leadership capabilities with the addition of an Off Premise Sales Director, focusing on all local and national chains, in addition to Faubourg’s total off premise business. This role will report directly to Dixie’s Director of Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work hand-in-hand with Dixie’s wholesalers to create meaningful (mutually beneficial) long-term professional relationships
- Actively procure chain meetings, with the goal being to incrementally increase Faubourg’s share, PODs, and sales
- Expand Faubourg’s off premise chain sales
- Develop and execute off- premise chain strategies, as well as programming, in accordance with the overall sales strategy of Faubourg Brewing Company
- Work closely with the On Premise Director to develop quality systems for Sales Reps
- Coordinate with Faubourg Sales Reps to ensure programs are being executed in the market
- Develop in-depth competitive market knowledge and intelligence to create unique opportunities for Faubourg placements and programs.
- Maintain management control system for planning, directing and organizing sales and marketing activities throughout Faubourg’s territory
- Develop, implement and monitor a plan to ensure financial budget adherence
- Maintain, monitor and demonstrate competency regarding trade pricing and marketing programs in off-premise
- Influence effective wholesale and retail pricing
- Keep abreast of market trends through regular market visits, store visits in account base territories to understand each accounts mission, goals, display space and discover opportunities
- Utilize data comprehension software/analytics such as IRI/Nielsen/VIP to seek out new growth opportunities.
- Represent Faubourg at industry and chain conferences throughout the southeast region
- Based in the New Orleans area
- Distributor management experience
- Knowledge of off premise universe in New Orleans and Gulf South
- Established relationship/contact base for national accounts and demonstrated track record of success in chain accounts
- Be a trusted resource for distributor personnel and their sales team(s)
- Ability to travel
- 5+ years of sales experience in a beer/wine and spirits/distributor environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
- Comfortable with public speaking and possess excellent presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suites, especially Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Faubourg Brewing Company. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The Faubourg Brewing Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. Faubourg will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. Faubourg is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.