This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is a hands-on, all-encompassing production position. Duties will include beer packaging and quality, cellar work, and brewing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has both packaging and brewing experience, especially with automated processing equipment, and a passion for craft beer.
The position includes access to an industry-leading benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are perfection-seeking in all that we do, but we adhere to a “work-hard, play-hard” ethos and are committed to work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Some brewing education
- At least 1 year experience working in a craft brewery, including can line operation filler/seamer, cellar work and brewhouse work
- Good mechanical skills
- Focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some familiarity with classic and newer beer styles
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- A good sense of humor
- A love of IPA and other hoppy beers
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.