This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our ideal candidate will be cooperative and collaborative, energetic and upbeat, self-motivated and disciplined. He/she will be responsible for welcoming and seating patrons, politely and knowledgeably handling phone calls, managing reservations via Open Table, and providing guests with an outstanding service experience.
Passion for local craft beer is always a plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be timely and dependable.
- Manage walk-in guests and reservations via Open Table software.
- Have professional and courteous phone manner.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Perform sidework duties as a self-starter.
- Actively anticipate guests’ needs and address issues in a proactive, appropriate manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Consistently meet all best practice standards set in employee handbook and during training.
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.