Office and Administrative Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DC Brau Brewing Company in Washington, DC, is seeking a reliable, organized, and outgoing Office & Administrative Coordinator to join our Administrative Team in Washington, DC!
Since our launch in the spring of 2011, DC Brau Brewing Company has become a competitive regional brand in the DC/MD/VA craft beer market. We currently seek to hire an Office & Administrative Coordinator to oversee day-to-day office management, provide support to teams across the brewery, and represent the company to our customers and partners.
The Office & Administrative Coordinator role keeps our office operations running smoothly and ensures our team has the resources they need to make excellent beer! We are looking for applicants with some relevant experience in office operations, bookkeeping, and customer service. This position reports to the HR and Administrative Manager and works cross-functionally with teammates across all departments. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves working with people and is interested in applying their skills to a non-traditional office environment within a fast-paced, growing manufacturing company.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist brewery visitors and vendors; accept and sign for packages
- Answer telephones and provide information or route calls to the appropriate person
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, packages and deliveries
- Maintaining a tidy, professional, and welcoming environment in shared workspaces and public areas
- Process incoming bills for payment, send invoices to customers, and manage bookkeeping and accounting records
- Be the go-to person for all workplace support needs. Employees have questions. You have all the answers and are excited to help
- Oversee the key programs that make our office run, such as tracking and purchasing office supplies, cleaning materials, and events supplies
- Manage vendors and contractors for facility maintenance, cleaning services, and IT support
- Adhere to and enforce company policies for outside visitors, safety, health, and hygiene according to local and federal regulations
- Respond to general website inquiries and fulfill online webstore orders
- Coordinate with Donations Team to respond to nonprofit donation requests and act as contact person for donation pickups during weekdays
- Communicate to the staff about events and happenings in the brewery
- Participate in special projects, private event planning, and brewery event logistics, as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, energy, and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and online accounting software (Quickbooks or Bill.com a plus!)
*Please note that this role is expected to work on-site at the Brewery's office. In the short-term, eligible staff may work a hybrid on-site/remote schedule according to their job duties. This policy is subject to change based on local and federal COVID-19 precaution guidelines.
Compensation: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly; Full-Time Hourly, Non-Exempt (37.5-40 hours per week)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Vacation and Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with company match, Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability Coverage, Professional Development resources, and monthly employee beer allotment and discounts!
DC Brau is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.