This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an avid home-brewer and want to break into the field professionally? Or you’ve never brewed but are looking for a career change? Here at Funky Buddha Brewery, we love to promote from within and when you start as one of our Packaging Operators, you start to learn the brewing process from the ground up. Many of our Packaging Operators go on to the Cellar and then to the Brewhouse in a very short amount of time. For those who work hard and show a desire to grow, we’ll provide that opportunity!
Full-time benefits include health insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, 401K, product allowance, and more as outlined in the employee handbook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packaging of beer, including bottling and kegging
- Operating our keg cleaning equipment
- CIP (clean-in-place) of brewing and fermentation tanks, and other equipment
- Milling grain
- Unloading grain and other raw materials
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning!
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Mechanical experience and aptitude preferable
- Forklift operation or certification preferable
- Must be dependable, responsible and punctual
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
- Heavy physical work including climbing stairs, climbing into tanks, pulling hoses, etc.
- Willing to work in wet, hot and cold conditions
- Willing to work in consistently loud environments
- Ability to work safely with potentially hazardous chemicals
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.