This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting in all functions necessary to ensure the accuracy, organization, and cleanliness of all warehouse space and operations.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring proper warehouse organization, including moving beer from one facility to another, organizing the cold box to accommodate packaging operations, receiving and storing raw materials, etc.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Follow operational procedures for all warehouse activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Open bales, crates and other containers and sort
- Conduct site inventory control processes; ensuring compliance with internal SOPs and best practices
- Assist with product rotation
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Organize the warehouse to ensure all material and inventory are identified and maintained according to company requirements
- Perform item and material transfers from multiple locations
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks in a safe, responsible and professional manner
- Follow prescribed maintenance guidelines, including making a pre-trip inspection before operating equipment
- Possess a good knowledge of our product, including product identification, location, including proper handling and storage methods
- Completion of special projects as assigned
- Participate in regular training activities
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, grasp, handle, push , pull, reach, crouch, kneel, bend, and type and or/write.
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30lb cases and 165lb kegs
- Ability to use a calculator, computer, phone
- High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape or physical qualities of product
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must wear safety goggles, steel-toed safety boots, ear protection and safety belts as necessary
This is a full-time, year-round position. If interested, please apply here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.