This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB TITLE: Packaging Assistant/Utility
SUMMARY: The Packaging Assistant/Utility position is a key component to the production of beer. The responsibility of the Packaging Assistant/Utility is to package finished beer into containers for distribution. The Packaging Assistant works closely with the Packaging Lead and Distribution Manager to clearly identify when and how particular brands get packaged into certain types of containers. A Packaging Assistant will uphold and promote standards of quality in order to produce world-class beer. This position will also move throughout the production team to assist with daily service jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Empty keg inventory management
· Label and master cases inventory management
· Maintain packaging machines
· Cleaning and sanitizing machine
· Working with pumps and hoses
· Packaged goods reports to Packaging Lead
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Problem solving
· Organized and motivated
· Takes initiative
· Positive attitude Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds
· Requires standing for long periods of time as well as regular walking, and bending
· Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations or accidents
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Every beer is a journey. Join us for the ride.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
1 day ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.