This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB TITLE: Lead Cellarman
REPORTS TO: Head Brewer
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly
SUMMARY: The Cellarman position is a key component to the production of beer. This position will work collaboratively with the Lead Brewer to produce high-quality products. Responsibilities include fermentation overview and cellar work. Cellerman will uphold and promote standards of quality in order to produce world-class beer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Cellar work
· Cleaning and sanitizing
· Working with pumps and hoses
· Order Co2
· Raw materials inventory and reports
· Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork within the department and the company
· Provides hands-oh relief of all positions as necessary
· 1-3 Years of cellar/brewing experience
· Problem solving
· Organized and motivated
· Positive attitude
· Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds
· Requires standing for long periods of time as well as regular walking, and bending Product training provided
· Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations or accidents
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Every beer is a journey. Join us for the ride.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Brewing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
1 day ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.