Tasting Room Assistant Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rising Tide Brewing Co. is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position as an assistant manager in the brewery tasting room. Applicants should be passionate about craft beer, providing quality service, and maintaining a positive and organized work environment.
This position involves:
- Share Manager on Duty responsibilities with Manager
- Supporting the Manager, working independently, and working with the serving team
- Working with both desktop programs and mobile apps.
- Supervising checklists to ensure standard operating procedures are implemented.
- Adhere to COVID safety protocols and procedures and ensure staff is trained and following best safety practices as well.
- Work with Manager to maintain proper inventory of all necessities. (Beer, Food, Paper Goods, Cleaning supplies, Apparel, Etc)
- Eventually assisting with the execution of public events.
- Processing online orders and approved donation requests
- Basic website updates (Tap list, store inventory, events calendar)
- Training new tasting room staff
- Evening and weekend hours.
- Flexibility for special events outside of regular hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
Relevant management experience within the hospitality, beverage, or fermentation industry is a plus.
Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
Send Resume and Cover Letter saved as either PDF or Word doc with the file names including the applicant's full name and desired position.
EX: Assistant Manager_Name_Resume.pdf, Assistant Manager_Name_Cover Letter.pdf
The subject line must include the desired position and the applicant's name.
EX: Application_Assistant Manager_Name
Send the email to Kailey Partin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no calls or in-person applications. Thank you!
Rising Tide Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.