MA-NH-RI Sales Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate candidate to join our sales team. This person will engage with our distributors’ sales teams, identify points of distribution growth, and foster relationships with our on & off-premise accounts, through regular in-person visits, events, and tastings.
The territory for this position will be Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. Interested candidates must live in Boston or Portsmouth metro areas.
The successful applicant will be both hard working and easy going with a positive can-do attitude. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently and to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engagement with current on and off-premise accounts; support with point-of-sale and regular in-person visits.
- Increase overall distribution and volume by identifying and supporting new accounts in conjunction with distributor sales team.
- Conduct in-field work with sessions with distributor representatives.
- Planning and execution of promotional events and tastings at on and off-premise accounts.
- Represent Rising Tide at beer festivals and tradeshows.
- Reporting sales numbers, new accounts, and account feedback.
- Familiarize accounts with new products and developments.
- Manage budget in an efficient and a responsible manner.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Adhere to COVID safety protocols and travel rules across the states in the sales territory.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude is critical.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be punctual and self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communications skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to make long-range plans and goals.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public.
- Strong reasoning ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills – Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or military equivalent.
- Two years of industry experience selling craft beer.
- In depth knowledge of, and direct experience in, the craft beer scene in this geography.
- Candidate must live in or be willing to locate to Boston or Portsmouth metro areas.
- Access to reliable transportation (i.e. car, van or truck) is essential. Employee must also have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume as PDF or MS Word attachments to email@example.com. Please ensure that your name appears in the filename for all attached documents.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Rising Tide Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.