Sales Representative (Houston area)
Do you love Back Pew beer and enjoy telling your friends about it? Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, and excited at the idea of being a member of a fun and hard-working team? Do you want to be a part of the Back Pew family? We’re now hiring for a full-time sales representative for the greater Houston area!
Grow sales and increase brand presence inside the 610 Loop territory by making daily sales calls and attending promotional events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be available at least 6 hours per weekend for samplings
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key retailers and restaurateurs in assigned area
- Attend weekly sales meetings and any other brewery related meetings that impact the market
- Ensure that product quality standards are maintained in on and off premise accounts
- Use provided technology tools to identify leads and maintain current accounts• Represent Back Pew at events including but not limited to brewery dinners, tastings, and promotions
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Two years minimum experience working in alcohol sales for a supplier or distributor
- Experience in working with a CRM
- Preferably live in Houston, TX area
- Self-starter/ Self-motivated
- Reliable car and a valid driver’s license
- Excellent organizational, planning, and sales skills
- Strong knowledge of craft beer, the industry, and its retail consumers.
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and communication skills
- Dynamic public speaking and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Have a team player mentality
If this prospect excites you, e-mail your resume.
Back Pew Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.