We are hiring a full-time Cellarman to work on both our 6bbl and 60bbl brewhouses.
We are a rapidly growing company with an abundance of opportunity for experimentation and growth.
Job duties include but aren’t limited to:
· Milling and Malt handling
· Record keeping
· Yeast management
· Performing brewhouse and tank CIPs
· Transferring and centrifuging of beer to brite tanks
· Fermentation tracking
· General cleaning
· Inventory management
· Recipe development
· All General cellar duties
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Knowledge of brewing science
· Outstanding communication skills
· General computer skills
· Brewing certificate or science related degree preferred
· Ability to follow SOPs
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
Ideal candidate must:
· Be able to lift 55 lbs
· Be able to move 165 lbs
· Be physically able to do repetitive motion
· Be able to stand 8-10 hours a day
· Follow instructions precisely
· Adhere to all safety protocols
· Understand the basics of biology and chemistry
Pay rate based upon experience $18-$22/hr.
Your application has been successfully submitted.