Packaging Line Operator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Looking for an opportunity to work at one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries? Now is your chance! We are hiring for full-time Packaging Line Operators to work second shift (availability between 12PM – 10PM), Monday - Friday.
This position is responsible for packaging all products in a safe and high-quality manner as directed by the Packaging Manager and the Director of Brewing Operations. This position is additionally responsible for the daily operation, cleaning and sanitizing of packaging equipment, including can filler, keg washer/filler and ancillary packaging equipment.
- Ensure completion of daily packaging tasks including operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Maintain a high level of output for a 40-hour weekly schedule, depending on production needs, overtime will be required at times;
- Ability to work a rotating weekly schedule between two shifts as needed;
- Load raw materials and process aids across production stages;
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work area;
- Prepare hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations;
- Perform production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices according to SOP’s set forth by the company;
- Perform basic maintenance tasks on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment;
- Ensure accurate and efficient completion of daily warehouse operations;
- Store and organize finished goods as they are completed on the packaging line, maintaining safety & accessibility;
- Prepare shipments of finished goods, maintaining proper stock rotation;
- Load and unload trucks as needed and ensure correct quantities are shipped & received;
- Keep diligent record of shipments and deliveries, including providing necessary communication to the operations team;
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement;
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary and perform other duties as assigned
- Experience operating a forklift, including loading and unloading trucks;
- High School diploma or GED (4 year college degree a plus);
- Additional consideration given to candidates with advanced brewing/food science/lab science education;
- Basic computer skills;
- A basic understanding of laboratory techniques (seam check, DO meter, etc);
- Proficiency in time management, multi-tasking and detail oriented;
- Ability to work as a member of a team while maintaining a positive, helpful attitude
Zero Gravity offers medical, dental, vision and short- and long-term disability insurances, in addition to paid time off, holidays and sick time.
To apply – email resume to: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.