Brewery Packaging Operators
This job is no longer accepting applications.
These are permanent, full-time positions for qualified candidates with previous brewery packaging experience. Packaging Operators will be part of the warehouse, bottling, canning, and kegging production teams. Qualified candidates will be responsible for all aspects of beer packaging, warehousing, and shipping/receiving. The first packaging shift generally runs from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm; the second shift runs from approximately 11:00 am to 8:30 pm. Shift differential is available for those working second shift. Packaging operators cross-train on all production line activities and processes. Forklift experience/certification is a plus. Otter Creek takes Associate health and safety seriously and adheres to strict CDC-compliant safety and sanitation protocol, especially as related to the COVID-19 health crisis. Initial interviews may be conducted via Zoom or FaceTime to enhance social distancing.
1) Strong focus on quality, safety and efficiency, constantly evaluating work practices in the spirit of improvement.
2) Ability to lift up to 55 pounds repeatedly and maneuver 175 lb kegs as needed.
3) Experience in working with chemicals of varying composition.
4) Ability to multi-task and follow directions.
5) Work independently as well as a team player.
6) Strong mechanical ability with problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
7) Ability to work all shifts, additional hours & weekends as necessary.
8) A desire to learn and grow with the Company.
10) Must be a great communicator, who is able to build rapport and camaraderie with entire brewery staff.
11) Must have a great work attitude.
12) Respect for fellow co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
The ideal candidate will have direct and relevant experience in the brewing, beverage, or food industries. Experience with labeling machines, case packers and sealers, bottling line operations, tank/keg CIP procedures, as well as sound mechanical skills and a willingness to work as a team are also required. A passion for and working knowledge of the craft beer industry and brewing processes are pluses.
Required education: High school degree or equivalent
· Packaging: 2+ years
· Production: 2+ years
Major medical, dental and vision, 401k, holidays and paid time-off, uniforms, PPE, and product discounts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.