This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical systems throughout the brewery, including Malt Handling, Brew house, Cellar, Packaging and utilities.
- Troubleshoots electrical / controls problems.
- Installs and maintain new electrical / controls systems.
- Provides on call response and support for anomalies and failures
- Inputs, records, and coordinates EAM data
- Provides input into the design and implementation of new electrical / controls systems
- Participates in administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 2 to 5 years’ experience and/or equivalent specialized training and education
- Electrical trade school participation required
- Working knowledge, skills, and abilities in electrical matters
- Working knowledge, skills, and abilities in industrial construction/process, electrical controls, and instrumentation matters
- Previous experience with sanitary process equipment desired
- Working experience in Flash PPE and ratings, electrical PPE, and LOTO, preferred
- Knowledge in EM backup generators, ATS controls, UPS systems, and motor controls
- Abilities related to controls / instrumentation matters
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 88lbs., and carry 50 lbs. up to 100 feet.
- Ability to pull weights up to 150 lbs. and push force up to 81lbs.
- Must maintain the grip strength required to carry objects including buckets and odd shaped tools.
- Must show fine motor dexterity.
- Demonstrate ability to climb, stoop, crawl, twist, squat and reach overhead.
- The position requires frequent, constant standing and walking.
Hourly Wage Range: $21.80 - $31.20
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.