Warehouse Operator 1
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for shipping beer and receiving raw materials.
- Maintain all quality standards set for warehouse operations at CANarchy facilities.
- Pick and stage beer orders for shipments.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks for product leaving the brewery or other materials arriving.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Understand and adhere to safety standards.
- Clean and maintain warehouse spaces and equipment.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Alert supervisor(s) or other management to potential quality or safety concerns.
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Log information immediately and accurately
- Perform facility related duties as required or assigned.
- Assist with quality control checks and proper inventory rotations.
- Organize warehouse and products.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to safely operate all pallet moving devices (e.g. Forklift, Pallet Jack) in the facility
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work well at a fast pace in high pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift 50lbs to shoulder height and push or pull 160 lbs. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Warehouse Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable)
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required
Minimum Certification N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.