Events Manager / Marketing Lead
Central District Brewing is an award-winning brewpub located in the heart of downtown Austin. We are looking to expand our team!
The duties and responsibilities of the Events Manager center on managing private events hosted atCentral District. The Events Manager works with clients to understand client needs and ensures that the event is carried out smoothly. Responsibilities include:
-Responding to customer event inquiries and creating event quotes
-Expanding events program by networking, advertising, and gaining repeat clients
-Planning event details, including layout, catering coordination, and guest experiences
-Creating detailed contracts and collecting payments on time
-Managing event calendar and addressing potential problems that may arise with in-house activities.
The Marketing Lead would be responsible for developing and growing the Central District brand.
-Analyzing current customer base and seeking growth opportunities
-Refinement of website
-Social media planning and analyzation of efficacy
-Planning and executing tarted ads when needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Understanding of Excel, Word, PPT and Illustrator.
- Highly motivated
- Well organized
- Articulate in communicating details
- Lead by example
- Effective verbal & written communication skills focusing on clear and direct feedback
- Must sample and taste alcoholic products
- Must have 7 day a week availability
- Must have flexible schedule to accommodate early or late hours
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly & stand/walk for 8+ hours
- COVID-19 Vaccine + Booster
- Service and Events industry management
- Current TABC certification and Food Handler’s Certificate (or able to complete before starting)
- Start Date: Immediate
TBD based on experience. Parking is provided.
Please email resume and cover letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.