Assistant Brewer Position
Our team here at Burning Barrel Brewing Company is actively seeking a talented individual to join our company! The primary focus of this position is to provide support in all aspects of beer production with a focus on warehouse, packaging, brewhouse operations, and cellar management. This position requires a dedicated individual to help meet our company’s expectations and goals on a daily basis.
- Accurate and detailed reporting in aspects related to brewery production operations- Assisting brewing team with brewing tasks and projects
- Operation of a 5-head canning line- Managing the packaging team
- Operation of centrifuge and ProCarb unit
- Cleaning, sanitizing, organizing, and maintenance of warehouse
- Cleaning and sanitation of tanks, kegs, and production equipment
- Grain handling and organization
- Proper handling of chemicals required for sanitization and cleaning of equipment- Following S.O.P.s routinely
- Maintaining a good attitude day in and day out!
Experience & Requirements:
-1 years + of professional brewery production experience required
- Ability to regularly lift 50-100 pounds, with occasional lifting of up to 175 pounds
-Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- High level organization skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in independence as well as in a team environment
- Emphasis on quality sanitation practice and general cleanliness
- Open availability and willingness to work early mornings on a regular basis
- 401k program with employer matching contributions
- Competitive compensation ranging from $20-22/hr depending on experience
Full time position (must have full availability)
How to apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your updated resume and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.