Sales Representative - Denver West
Job Title: Sales Representative
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Colorado Sales Manager
Salary Range: $42,000 - $50,000
Who we are:
WeldWerks Brewing is a fast-growing, locally owned, and operated craft brewery in historic downtown Greeley, Colorado. We execute our unique and original product line with the highest quality ingredients, a state-of-the-art brewing system, and the latest brewing practices. Our core values include a dedication to quality, honest transparency, earnest candor, operational autonomy, and personal growth. We strongly believe that these five core values are crucial for enabling our team members to flourish and grow. In 2021 our staff recognized us as a Great Place to Work, and in 2022 we are setting our sights on some considerable growth opportunities.
Get to know this role:
Our Sales team is the champion of our brand. Akin to our mantra of, “Dialed-in Beer”, they continually strive to better understand who our customer is, what products excite them, and where we can execute our brand strategy to craft compelling experiences.
At the core of our sales philosophy is the delivery of unmatched quality beer and superior service across the entirety of the customer experience. Our key relationships are craft-centric bars, high-end restaurants, and thoughtfully curated liquor stores. We complement these touchpoints with attendance at local festivals, promotions, and a team-wide concerted effort towards continual account education and engagement.
First and foremost, we are looking for teammates that have a passion for craft beer and the craft beer movement. We need you to believe in and understand the product you are selling! Though we have successfully built a solid reputation within Colorado, we need your skills to help take our sales strategies to the next level by growing our brand and maintaining our reputation. We are a trusting and open brewery, we do not micromanage and we want feedback, insight and input. We will only remain a dynamic and fast growing company because of the people we hire.
It is essential that our team members go the extra mile in both ability and desire. We need individuals that naturally possess a true owner/operator mentality who will help contribute to our long-term success. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who is excited to join us in dialing in our brewery to be the best it can be!
As our Denver West Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining engagement with accounts and your territory:
- Provide accounts with frequent and consistent communication and in person visits
- Provide account staff trainings and education
- Expedite the resolution of account issues or complaints
- Participate in community events and festivals
- Identifying strategic and effective growth opportunities:
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Apply strategy to product placement and perform routine quality checks
- Identify and open new account opportunities
- Implement marketing programs such as specials, hand sells and tap takeovers
- Effectively following all primary sales related systems and applications:
- Ensure A/R is responsibly maintained
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Manage and maintain up to date account data
- Implement territory-specific strategies and work with the CO Sales Manager to formulate data-driven forecasts
Details about our ideal candidate:
- Skill and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales (craft beer sales preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of and a passion for craft beer and the brewing industry (Cicerone certification a plus)
- Strong skill in developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts
- Strong comprehension of communication channels and expectations
- Strong knowledge of inventory management
- Moderate skill in CRM and Google Apps systems
- Moderate knowledge of sales KPIs and reports
- Personal Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- Remain calm under pressure or when dealing with difficult issues
- Maintain strong relationships with outside groups and vendors
- Supervision Skills:
- Uses independent action in setting objectives and deciding how to proceed
- Duties are given in the form of broad goals or areas of responsibility
- Hours, Travel, and Physical Requirements:
- Must be 21 years old
- Work weekends, evenings, and events (local and regional)
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must live within the territory for which the rep is responsible
- Clean Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) and no prior DUIs
We are hiring for a full time position, which includes a 401(k) retirement plan, sick & holiday paid time off, educational opportunities, and of course, plenty of free beer. Full time employees also are eligible for full health care benefits which include 100% paid employee coverage and 50% premium coverage for coverage with dependent. Beyond that we have plenty of other soft benefits and opportunities to share upon hiring that make working on our team all the more exciting.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.