Red Leg Brewing Company in Colorado Springs, CO is looking to add another brewer to our growingteam. We are a fast-paced, fun brewery trying to add like-minded individuals. A brewer will beresponsible for all aspects of producing and maintaining Red Leg’s standard core brand beers; as well asproducing high quality and inspired specialty beer. Please email resumes with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to hearing from you!
- Production of core brand and specialty beers.
- Grain, hops, and yeast handling,receipt, and storage
- Knowledge of Fermentation, Yeast Pitching, and dry hopping
- Ensure quality above all else during the brewing process.
- Evaluate and monitor beer and raw materials involved in brewing.
- Experience with brewery analytical instrumentation
- Maintain cleanliness & sanitation of all equipment, tanks,and work areas to maintain a sanitizedwork environment.
- Perform CIP/SIP
- Possess and continue to develop knowledge of beer styles.
- Participate in Sensory Program•Identify, troubleshoot,and solve problems related to product and/or equipment; ability toidentifypotential problem spots with beer
- production and resolve issues.
- Regularly maneuver grain bags (55+ lbs.) and kegs of beer (170+lbs.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible work schedule; to include nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of safety processes, including hazardous materials.
- Research, develop and brew special batch beers
- Participate in brewery events; public events, beer festivals, beer dinners, community outreach,special tapping, guild events.
- Run all equipment within the beer production and packaging process.
- Work alongside head brewer to ensure quality brews and develop quality control processes.
- Forklift operation and certification.
- Be able to work alone.
We offer full-time employees the following benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a 401k,401k,$40K-$50K DOE
Your application has been successfully submitted.