If you like climbing in mash tuns and belting your favorite karaoke song, or adding a little shimmy while relentlessly scrubbing floors, you may be our person. We’re looking for someone to join our island of brewers. We want someone who is interested in helping us grow while constantly innovating and producing high-quality, consistent beers.
What we’re looking for:
- One to two years professional brewing experience preferred but not required
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to multitask while not screwing things up
- Enjoys Yacht Rock
Specific responsibilities with respect to production:
- Brewers responsible for grain to glass production duties including:
- Malt milling
- Wort production
- Cellar duties including fermenter and brite cleaning
- Dry hopping
- Yeast management
- General cleaning. Seriously, so much cleaning
- Prepare and handle all cleaning chemicals
- Accurately complete all checklists
- Keg drinking
- All while upholding our high-quality standards
- Follow and maintain standard operating procedures
- Assist QA/QC team in upholding quality standards and sensory analysis
- Assist with preventive maintenance of all brewhouse and cellar equipment
Specific responsibilities with respect to general assistance for the brewer are to:
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on all company products and trends
- Miscellaneous production activities as directed by management
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license
- Be a Eureka Heights brand ambassador at all times
Specific Physical Demands Required:
- Requires the use and wear of personal protective equipment (PPE) including non-slip shoes, gloves as needed.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, twisting, squatting, pulling, pushing, grasping for long periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver 55 lb grain bags, heavy hoses and other physically demanding tasks.
- High Fives
- Some Money
- Flexible Time Off
- Health Insurance – 100% of base plan covered by Eureka Heights
- 401k Savings Plan
- Annual education stipend
- Sweet brewers boots
Email resume and cover letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.