8th Wonder Brewery is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery in Houston, Texas. Knowledge of brewery operations is a key asset. A passion for craft beer, with a desire to learn and grow along with the company’s expansion is a must. We are looking for someone who is innovative and dedicated to the quality of the products. Brewer must have strong attention to details in all aspects of the Brewing Process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ·Professional brewing experience
- Strong mechanical background
- Willingness to work at a VERY fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- STRONG cleaning/sanitizing background
- STRONG communication skills
- Strong work ethic and be able to work within a team AND independently with a great attitude
- FULL AVAILABILITY THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. Day, night, overnight and weekend shifts may be required
- Desire to learn
- Appreciation of fine beer
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to lift 55# grain bags to shoulder repeatedly
- Ability to ascend and descend staircase repeatedly throughout shift
- Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold and heat
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Subject line must have "Brewer" and (your name). Please leave a contact number. Phone calls will not be accepted. If you are a potential candidate, we will call you. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.