Net Revenue Analyst
Net Revenue Analyst
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analysis and optimization of pricing for New Belgium Brewing. This role will be responsible for recording, reviewing and communicating pricing in pursuit of maximizing margins and reducing risk.
- Integrate with Sales, Sales Analysts and Marketing to provide actionable pricing and financial insights to help drive profitable growth and mitigate risk
- Develop understanding and pursue improvement of current financial analysis models
- Track monthly discount budget and actively pursue abnormalities in budgeting against actuals
- Research root cause of incorrect billings and work with accounting and sales to issue credits or invoices
- Build excel based ad hoc financial analyses to project financial impacts of business decisions
- Enter and maintain pricing data to insure accuracy pricing communicated to the field
- Teach sales how to use financial analysis tools to examine their books of business and drive accuracy of pricing data
- Assist sales in pricing negotiations by providing insights into margins for New Belgium, Distributors and Retailers at various price points
- 2-5 years applicable work experience in pricing or financial analysis
- Strong understanding of data structures and the importance of data integrity
- Proven ability to learn and use different software
- Skilled in excel and has willingness/desire to teach others
- Skilled in working independently and prioritizing tasks against overall business goals.
- Proven ability to communicate and coordinate cross-functionally
- Understanding of beer category and three-tier system a plus
- Excellent attention to detail in data entry and review
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Benefits and employment information is provided as Bell's and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable view of current and future benefits offered for this position. We are currently integrating two iconic breweries as one company with shared policies, benefits, and employment terms. We anticipate there will be change and are committed to being open and honest with all our current and future coworkers as we bring the best of our two companies together.
Salary Wage Range: $60,000.00 - $64,000.00
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.