Have a passion for craft beer and live in the Des Moines area? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! Lake Time Brewery in Clear Lake, Iowa, is looking for a Brand Ambassador for the Des Moines market.
A Brand Ambassador at Lake Time Brewery is passionate about craft beer and building relationships. He/she will seek out opportunities to share Lake Time beer and offer support to all customers. The individual should be self-motivated, energetic and passionate. He/she will report to the brewery and ownership on daily activities, maintain open communication with distributors, and represent the Lake Time brand during sales calls and marketing events.
A Lake Time Brewery Brand Ambassador is organized and detail oriented, and maintains an event/marketing calendar, and tracks the evolving line-up of Lake Time beers. Brand Ambassadors have excellent communication skills, are positive, task oriented, comfortable and energized in social environments. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and service a defined sales/service territory.
- Create, update, maintain and document customer and perspective customer specific information.
- Create and staff marketing and tasting events.
- Report daily activities and marketing events to management and distributors.
- Report account details to distributors.
- Build and maintain relationships with distributors and customers.
- Manage any issues, concerns or complaints from distributors and customers.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Lake Time beers and the brewing process.
- Ensure that accounts receive all promised deliverables in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback and assist in development of beer marketing materials.
- Report sales progression reports and customer feedback reporting to management.
- Monitor, track and stay current with competition in the marketplace.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the industry.
- Seek new opportunities for partnership and promotion of Lake Time Brewery.
Established in 2012, Lake Time Brewery was born from a vision to cherish the simple things in life - time with family and friends around a campfire, fishing, sunning on the beach, or floating around the lake on a pontoon. A state of mind that has translated into great craft beer that can be enjoyed any time, not just at Lake Time. Lake Time has a devoted following of craft beer enthusiasts and now includes a taproom, a 30 bbl brewing system and canning production facility, and distribution in Iowa and Minnesota.
We take the quality of our beer seriously. We work hard. But we have a lot of fun doing it! If this sounds like the perfect environment and opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email your interest and resume today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A State of Mind