We view craft beer as an art form unlike any other. We’re committed to world-class beer that’s only rivaled by our dedication to innovation and brilliant band of craft beer artisans. We’re looking for a Brewer to join our team of artistic misfits.
We have a 50-barrel brewing system with a separate mash and lauter tun and smiles that will light up a room. This job entails all of the responsibilities related to wort production and documentation, from the receiving of raw materials to the delivery of said wort to our stellar cellar technicians.
Role and Responsibilities
• Documenting brewing parameters and recording information related to any trials, tests, process adjustments and cross-shift communication
• Staying current on all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Committing to over-communication from pre-shift planning to handoff to the next brewing shift
• Working in confined spaces and environments that can be hot, cold, wet, loud, dirty and enchanting
• Completing daily CIP and sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and squeaky clean work environment
• Pitching in on all shifts, including additional hours and on weekends as needed
Our must haves
• No experience required
• The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time and easily lift 55 pounds repeatedly
• A passion for craft beer only rivaled by the love Flava Flav had for Hoopz after the first season of “Flavor of Love”
Additional Notes (Multiple openings Full-time OR Part-time)
Availability to work 2nd Shift 2:00pm-11:00pm
Availability to work 3rd Shift- 10:30pm – 5:30am (Flexibility to train on 1st/2nd shift for)
Your application has been successfully submitted.