Job Title: Logistics Operator
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Sales Manager
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $21 per hour
As a key part of our business, our sales team blankets the Front Range with our awesome beers and incredible service and hospitality. At the core of our sales philosophy, we aim to provide a quality entrance to our brand experience and ensure we are everywhere our customers need us which reinforces our relevancy in the marketplace.
Our Logistics Operators are key to our account relationships and are often the consistent weekly presence that our accounts interface with. You are not only representing our brand, but our entire crew and company and our reputation which is held in high regard.
Our key relationships are craft centric bars and high end restaurants, as well as visible, engaged and curated liquor stores. We supplement those efforts with attendance at local festivals, account-driven events, and a concerted effort towards account education and engagement.
We need teammates who will go the extra mile in both ability and desire. We are looking for a trusting team member that can contribute to our long term success. We are looking for a dynamic person that is interested in continually transforming our brewery to be the best it can be!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key accounts
- Manage weekly order fulfillment for the assigned territory
- Create efficient route planning on a weekly basis
- Perform regular maintenance for assigned vehicle
- Drive our customer experience with excellent customer service and communication
- Uphold WeldWerks’ reputation with accounts, vendors and the general public
- Participate in events and festivals as desired
- Assist the development and implementation of sales strategies
- Skill and Knowledge:
- Moderate knowledge of and a passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- 1-2 years experience in service or customer relations
- Functional knowledge of Front Range and Greater Denver areas
- Moderate user in CRM and Google Apps ecosystems
- Able to develop and maintain service materials
- Assist in coordinating beer/inventory and billing/credits
- Basic automotive/mechanical knowledge
- Personal Competencies:
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High aptitude for being a self-starter
- Moderate problem solving skills
- Moderate written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Duties are given in the form of specific goals or areas of responsibility
- Uses directed action in setting objectives and deciding how to proceed
- Hours, Travel and Physical Requirements:
- Frequently lift up to 160 pounds
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Drive safe and sober (during on and off work hours)
- Work weekends, evenings and events (local and regional)
- Must be 25 years old with a clean MVR and safe driving record
We are hiring for a full time position, which includes a 401(k) retirement plan, sick & holiday paid time off, parental & bereavement leave, educational opportunities, and of course, plenty of free beer. Full time employees also are eligible for full health care benefits which include 100% paid employee coverage and 50% premium coverage for coverage with dependent. Beyond that we have plenty of other soft benefits and opportunities to share upon hiring that make working on our team all the more exciting. Projected pay range for this position is $19.50 - $21 per hour.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.