Assistant General Manager
At Fort Brewery, we believe in doing all things with greatness in mind. Our mission statement is “By the Slice, By the Glass, We Kick Ass”! We take pride in our scratch kitchen, delicious craft beer, extensive wine selection, and outstanding customer service. We have been growing the Fort brand since 2018, and have recently moved into a brand new 25,00 sq. foot facility with amazing amenities such as: -Expansive outdoor patio with a state-of-the-art sound system and retractable roof -Brand new brew system and canning line -Wine Room with extensive wine selection -Barrel Room with carefully select barrels for beer conditioning -Beer and Wine training and reimbursable certification for staff.
Job Summary: Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, upon arrival and throughout their culinary experience.
Guest Services Supervisor Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Health Insurance
- PTO & Sick Leave
Asisstant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Always maintain a friendly and warm demeanor. Ensure that employees are always attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and promotions currently offered
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as required.
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are serviced in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Be able to perform all duties of all staff.
- Monitor key control to maintain facility security.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional nature.
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current employees on a regular basis. Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a restaurant or a related field required.
- College coursework in related field helpful. Previous supervisory responsibility preferred
- Must have a valid driver license for the applicable state.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace; including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
Fort Brewery is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.