Brewery Cellar / Production person
Highside Brewing Company in Frisco, CO is expanding and in need of quality people! We will be moving brewing operations to Fairplay, CO and maintaining three taproom locations in Frisco, Breckenridge, and Fairplay. This is an opportunity to work Summit County adjacent, live the mountain lifestyle, and have a career in brewing.
We are looking for a hard working, passionate individual to join our brewing team. This is a full-time position in production and quality assurance with advancement into cellar work and brewing. We are seeking someone who has a passion for creating quality beer and the work ethic to get it done.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Draught line cleaning and maintenance at multiple locations
- Canning with Wild Goose Gosling filler
- Keg cleaning and filling
- Delivery of kegs and cans to satellite locations
- Cleaning, sanitization, and purging of cellar vessels
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Focus of safety, quality, efficiency, and cleanliness
- Safe, sanitary, and efficient additions and movements of beer in process
- Safe, sanitary, and efficient finishing of beer for packaging
- Monitoring and record keeping of all beer in process
- Communication with team members on processes, issues, and all relevant topics for a healthy, informative, and inclusive workplace culture
- Brewing certification, diploma, or equivalent instruction or experience a plus
- Clean driving record
- Experience on 10 bbl or larger brew house desirable
- Flexibility in availability; days, evenings, weekdays, weekends
- Strong time management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate records
- Dedication to safety and cleanliness
- Able to lift 65+ pounds and lift/ maneuver 165 pound kegs
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
More brewing and hot side responsibilities can be discussed for qualified applicants seeking a greater role with Highside Brewing Co
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work on their feet for 8 hours per day. The employee is regularly required to lift bags and boxes in excess of 60 pounds, maneuver kegs of 165 pounds, manipulate, grab, grip, drag, clamps, tools, and hoses multiple times in the course of a shift. Stooping, bending, reaching, and general close quarter work is also required at times.
Wage commensurate with experience, starting at $20.00/hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.