Monday Night Brewing is an award-winning craft brewery based out of Atlanta, with a distribution footprint across Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. We currently operate two taprooms in Atlanta, GA, a brewpub in Birmingham, AL and a taproom in Nashville, TN. In our eleventh year of operation, we are proud to produce a vast portfolio—spanning from small batch New England IPAs to barrel-aged stouts, approachable kettle sours to mixed culture ambers, hop-forward West Coast IPAs to craft hard seltzers.
Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking an Assistant Manager to join our tight-knit, growing team. Rated by our employees as one of the AJC’s Best Places to Work, we pride ourselves on living out our core values and fulfilling our purpose: deepening relationships over some of the best beer in the country. This is a full-time position, available immediately, based in Atlanta, GA, to support our world-class brewing operations.
Who You Are:
● A hospitality-minded individual – you believe in providing a great customer experience
● A nimble teamplayer – you find change to be challenging and exciting
Our Beer Program:
- Named #3 Best Brewery in the Country by Beer Connoisseur (2019 & 2020)
- Named #2 Best Brewery in the Country by U.S. Open Beer Championship (2020)
- Took three Gold medals and one Silver medal in U.S. Open Beer Championship (2020)
- Took a Gold, Silver and Bronze medal at Great American Beer Fest (2017)
- Took Gold, Bronze at World Beer Cup (2022)
- General Manager
- Drive and assist in driving top-line sales through a partnership with Marketing
- Develop and execute in-house events (concert series, yoga, etc.)
- Facilitate beer release and larger events
- Responsible for the full scope of FOH and events operations
- Development of monthly and quarterly strategies for increasing revenue and operational efficiencies
- Oversee ordering and control of beer, merchandise, food, disposables, and misc. supplies.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, and planning while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness
- Utilize the FIFO inventory method for products and supply inventory
- Develop effective relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Execute efficient service, cleanliness, and organization
- Support and develop discipline and reward programming
- Oversee the maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Help field Private Events and manage lead generation
- The leadership of FOH coworkers and Shift Leads
- Ensure all staff follows Federal, State, and Local alcohol consumption laws.
- Lead regular meetings with closers
- Active leadership on shifts; drive revenue and service
- Retain, recruit, hire, train, and perform management of FOH staff in line with MNB core values
- Hiring and leading the FOH training program and ensuring all steps of training are followed and completed for retention
- Ensuring floor, event, patio, bar areas, and server stations are cleaned and stocked with supplies to ensure a smooth service period
- Oversee FOH scheduling and adheres to budgeted hours.
● Must be 21+
● 3+ years experience in hospitality leadership
● Dynamic, action-oriented team player that is self-motivated and good problem-solving ability
● Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and management
● Basic math skills
● Flexible working schedule, Monday-Friday rotating hours
Optional, But Not Required:
- Stranger Things obsessed
- Hip-hop enthusiast
● Based on experience
o Health insurance with the ability to add family members. Monday Night will pay approximately 75% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums.
o Dental and Vision coverage options, short-term and Long-term disability coverage options, Life Insurance Options
o 10 days Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, or sick days)
o 9 Paid Company Holidays
o Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
o Basic 401k plan after completion of 250 hours of service
o 50% off package sales and merchandise
o Unlimited draft beers during non-work hours for you and a guest
Monday Night Brewing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating, and promoting our coworkers regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected class as required by applicable law.
At Monday Night, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of why we started a brewery and is echoed in our company’s purpose: “To deepen relationships over some of the best beer in the country.”
Monday Night Brewing is an E-Verify® registered Employer. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Your application has been successfully submitted.