Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Manager is responsible for prospecting, building, maintaining and managing customer relationships. The Territory Sales Manager reports to and works closely with our VP of Sales to identify strengths and weaknesses within the territory to better serve our existing customers and gain business with new customers. The Territory Sales Manager is accountable for revenue generation to meet assigned sales quotas within the respective territories. The position requires a high level of initiative, interpersonal and sales skills, and the ability to work autonomously to achieve sales goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Fieldwork Brewing Company’s brand, mission, and products to lead the sales efforts within the territory and achieve a competitive advantage in the market.
- Ability to identify new customer prospects within the territories and execution of the sale to those prospects with continued customer relationship management.
- Regularly identify areas to increase sales volume with existing accounts within the assigned territories. Including frequent visits to those accounts in order to foster our relationships and develop incremental sales and/or tap handles at those locations.
- Positive and professional interaction with existing accounts in order to provide exceptional customer service to identify and resolve any issues related to products or equipment.
- Ability to analyze sales forecasts, goals, and historical revenues within the assigned territory as tools to assist in meeting the assigned sales quotas, identify deficiencies and communicate market trends with management.
- Effectively manage existing customers’ accounts receivable to ensure timely payments of invoices and the ability to identify problem accounts before any collection issues arise.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to review goals, customers, and upcoming products to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Coordinate with our Warehouse & Distribution Manager and warehouse/driver staff to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Maintain and utilize our distribution software in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- 2-3 years of progressive sales experience in a craft brewery setting and/or relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to inspire others and build collaborative relationships
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Team player with a strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Ability to learn and work efficiently with our 3rd party self-distribution / CRM system (Encompass)
- Efficient with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Ability to tip, roll and control a full keg (162 lbs)
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to climb, stoop, crawl, twist, squat, and reach overhead.
- The position requires frequent, constant standing and walking.
Reports to: VP of Sales
Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
Wage: Salary + Commission
Hours: 40+ Hours/week
To be considered for the role, please email your resume with the subject “Territory Sales Manager”.
Your application has been successfully submitted.