Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator works with a team to plan, produce and edit our company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Social Media & Marketing:
- Posting to Facebook 1-2x a day, Instagram 1x a day and Twitter1-3x a day // Scheduling out posts for the weekend.
- Creating story content for Instagram and Facebook.
- Liking and commenting on other breweries and business accounts to continue industry engagement.
- Following hashtags and liking other accounts' photos on Instagram.
- Create Facebook events to make sure they all have a consistent flow and accepting co-host requests.
- Work with Multimedia Specialist in creating and/or providing content for paid ads.
- Work with Events Manager and Marketing Team regarding event promotion and event posts on media platforms.
- Writing 2-4 blogs a month for the website.
- Developing and enhancing the content pillars of the brand with the Multimedia Specialist.
- Organizing and executing photo and video shoots with the Videographer.
- Assisting the Graphic Designer in brainstorming and providing content for visual marketing assets.
- Working with the Distribution Manager to plan beer releases and beer marketing.
- Working with all departments to plan product and event shoots on a regular basis.
Marketing Analytics, SEO and Customer Support:
- Monitoring Google My Business, Yelp and Trip Advisor reviews weekly and assisting in customer recovery.
- Checking social media messages, responding to comments, shares, tags and check-ins.
- Checking basic analytics on Facebook and Instagram weekly. Sharing weekly analytics reports with the Multimedia Specialist.
- Implementing events and marketing strategies that get people to show up, to tell their friends, and to want to return to the event and/or the brewery.
- Continuing awareness of other craft breweries and local events; understand current trends and success stories, while honoring Boundary Bay tradition and history in order to stay relevant in the competitive market.
Communication and Leadership:
- Communicating information on all giveaways, events, policy updates and changes shared on social media with the Front of House and Dispatch departments.
- Supporting the administrative team in messaging and internal marketing efforts.
Other tasks as needed including:
- Attending weekly meetings as assigned.
- Assisting with decorations for the restaurant and merch window as needed.
- Joining all other co-workers in jumping in to help when urgent needs arise (i.e. dispatch, host, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to marketing needs
- Thorough knowledge of social media trends and engagement
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro preferred)
Sounds like a good fit? Apply now!
- Subject Line: “Social Media Coordinator Application”
- Cover Letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.