Sunroom Brewing is a family-owned and family-oriented microbrewery in Englewood, Colorado. Our mission is to create a welcoming space for members of the community to gather, linger, and drink good beer, comfortably.
We are fortunate to live in the Craft Brewing Capital of the United States. There’s a strong community within the industry, and an active Brewers Guild that offers a wealth of opportunities and events to Breweries and their employees alike. Our front of house staff will be able to participate in a wide array of experiences beyond our taproom. We are hiring people who take pride in their work, and who will join us in establishing and growing this space over the years to come.
AsTaproom Manager, you will be responsible for taproom operations, customer experience, and creative sales growth. This position reports directly to the owners, and we expect to establish a close working partnership. We are looking for individuals with a love of craft beer, an interest in the craft beer industry, and an eagerness to treat this business as their own.
This is an influential role, and as such, we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. This position will lead our front of house staff in delivering exceptional service, and will work closely with ownership to identify opportunities for increased on-site retail revenue. This position will require working at least two bar shifts/week, with the balance of hours being dedicated to managerial responsibilities.
Sunroom Brewing is well-positioned for growth during and beyond its inaugural year, and this position will prove to be a rewarding career opportunity for the right individual with strong creative and communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and an authentic appreciation for the craft.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The taproom Manager will oversee all operational aspects of our taproom and will have ownership of:
- Taproom Operations
- Daily opening and closing of the taproom
- Serving beer to our customers
- Serving as point of contact for all taproom-related inquiries
- Manage taproom programming involving food trucks, musical acts and other external vendors
- Setting up, maintaining and cleaning tap system
- Ensuring adequate stocking of beer, merchandise and food inventory
The Customer Experience
- Ensuring an enjoyable, welcoming, and consistent customer experience
- Serving as brand ambassador for the public by participating in external-facing events at the taproom or off-site tastings and beer festivals/trade shows as needed/available
Please email a short cover letter and resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.