This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re always on the lookout for awesomeness. Do you have it? If so then there may be a place for you on the Foothills team. Apply online using our Employment Application, or download our pdf version and send with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTE: background check required for all positions.
Reports to: Packaging Technician
Position Summary: Packaging Technician is responsible for all activities associated with bottling and kegging including minor machine maintenance, set up and clean up of packaging machines, machine operations, and quality control of packaging.
- Operate and make adjustments to labeler
- Operate and make adjustments to box making equipment
- Operate and make adjustments to code dater
- Operate and make adjustments to bottle rejecter
- Troubleshoot packaging equipment
- Preform quality checks as per SOP’s
- Maintain records
- Assemble packaging materials
- Move product from bottling line to cooler
- Maintain cooler in an orderly and sanitary manner
- Rotate kegs in cooler
- Clean kegs
- Fill kegs
- Other duties as required
- Problem solving skills; ability to identify and preform corrective action
- Attention to Detail; ability to pay attention to minute details
- Technical Skills; ability to understand and operate complex machinery and systems
- Manufacturing experience
- Valid drivers’ license
- Solid communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS word and excel
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Carrying • Writing • Bending • Stooping • Grasping
- Standing • Twisting • Sitting • Lifting • Walking
- Kneeling • Reaching overhead • Crouching
- Communicating with customers and co-workers • Using telephone and fax machines
- Lifting/pulling/pushing up to 55 pounds frequently
- Lifting/pulling/pushing up to 165 pounds on occasion
- Working on your feet for over 8 hours a day
- Moving around in a tight space
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Working with hazardous materials in cleaning
- Working in a loud production environment
- Must have depth perception and be able to distinguish basic colors
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to see and hear clearly
- Must be able to see less than 20” away and a distance of more than 20 feet
- Must have use of side vision
- Must be able to read and distinguish small print.
Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.