This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coach and Develop Serving Staff:
- Be available to answer questions of new hires as well as all servers, expos, s.a. & hostess.
- Maintain a high level of floor awareness during shift so that you may be able to support coworkers that are in the weeds or need help in any area as well as ensure guests are getting the best customer service.
- Continuously coach and develop trainees as well as serving staff in the 10 steps of service.
- Be an extension of management on the floor.
Planning and Organization:
- Assure proper set up of entire restaurant.
- Assure proper set up of all wait stations for efficiency and cleanliness, to professional and efficient service to all guests.
- Overview of all set up procedures to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Notice opportunity to coach and develop serving staff in the proper set up and organization of the restaurant.
- Make each guest feel welcome and comfortable immediately upon arrival.
- Train serving staff to properly & efficiently enter all orders into the P.O.S. system.
- Train serving staff in providing prompt and memorable service.
- Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere.
- Anticipate the guests’ needs.
- Train serving staff to accurately compute cost of check assuring all items have been properly rang in.
- Train serving staff to promptly accept payment and assure correct change has been issued.
- Train serving staff to ensure that the correct amount is charged on the correct check using the correct credit card BEFORE running the card
- Uphold uncompromising standards in appearance and attitude.
- Set the example to serving staff and continuously practice the 10 steps of service.
- Set the example for the rest of the staff in all areas of guest service.
- Support in all roles of the restaurant. i.e. seat guests waiting at the door when hostess is unavailable, greet guests for co-workers, run food in the window.
- Notice opportunity to coach and develop serving staff in areas of customer service listed above.
SanTan Brewing Company Policies:
- Mastery of all menu items, ingredients and proper methods of preparation.
- Extensive knowledge of Anthony Canecchia (Owner, Brew Master), the building and History of SanTan Brewing Company.
- Continuously striving for excellent customer relations while offering professional and courteous service.
- Attend to all customer complaints as they arise and direct them to a manager before the guest leaves the restaurant.
- Notice any situations of concern throughout entire restaurant and bring to the attention of manager.
- Ensure serving staff is following all cleaning procedures throughout the entire scheduled shift.
- Train serving staff to properly enforce all liquor laws and SanTan Brewing Company policies.
- Train serving staff on alcohol awareness.
- Notice areas of concern regarding intoxicated guests and support the serving staff in dealing with guest.
- Ensure that staff is abiding by all health code regulations and standards.
- Attendance and punctuality to all scheduled meetings, training shifts and floor shifts.
- Ensure proper table maintenance throughout the restaurant.
- Carry out all other duties that you are called upon to perform by management.
- Be a team leader throughout shift in all facets of day-to-day operations.
- Conduct business in a professional and honest manner at all times.
- Ability to build customer base through professional attitude and knowledge.
Your application has been successfully submitted.